Blender tris to quads
Quick tips for Blender 3D modeling, sometimes when we receive and import a 3D model file, the 3D model may contain many triangles in the mesh. In Blender, there is a quick process to make tris to quads with shortcut in Edit Mode. Please follow the below steps to make triangles to quads in Blender. Hope this Helps.
Blender tris to quads with Shortcut
1. Select the 3D object that contains triangles in mesh. Then go to Edit Mode, we can use Shortcut Tab to switch from Object Mode to Edit Mode.
2. In Edit Mode, select the triangle faces
3. Then go to Face > Tris to Quads, we can use Shortcut Alt + J.
4. Some of faces are then converted from triangles to quads.
5. If Tris to Quads is not working for all the triangle faces, try to adjust the settings at the bottle left control panel.
Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial, Tips and Trick are available here.
#b3d #blender #cgian
Blender Subdivide Shortcut
Blender Blue Lines on Mesh in Edit Mode
How To Connect 2 Faces or Edges using Bridge Tool in Blender
How to select back Vertices, Edges, Faces behind object in Blender
Tips and Tricks
Feel free to share by using below button