Blender tutorial video to show how to make Minecraft Sword 3D model. This is a basic 3D modeling timelapse video to go through how we can make Minecraft 3D model with Blender. Blender is a free download and open source 3D model allows us to make digital 3D assets. We can know how to download and install this 3D software in this link. And, more Blender tutorials are available here. Hope this helps.
Minecraft Sword 3D modeling using Blender
1. Add Object > Mesh > Plane
2. Add Material to Plane
3. Principled BSDF node is then added. And connect base color to image texture node.
4. Link image texture node to this Minecraft 2D Texture Image
5. Switch to Material Preview in viewport
6. Switch to Edit Mode
7. Subdivide the face, we can increase the number of cut to 15
8. Delete the unnecessary faces
9. Select all the faces
10. Extrude the faces
Here is the quick video, please watch,
Have fun with CG. Let’s Create!
#cgian #aritstB #b3d #blender
How to make Minecraft Grass Block 3D model using Blender
How to make a 3d model in Blender for beginners
Tutorial video to import Blender model into Roblox Studio
3D VR AR Space App for 3D Model and Render Showcase in Metaverse
Feel free to share with your friend.