How to reset window layout in Blender
If Blender window layout messed up, and we want to go back to the default workspace, we can reset workspace layout and reset windows to be default UI. Below steps show how to reset workspace in Blender.
Blender Reset Window Layout
For example, I have a workspace like as the screenshot above, the Easter Egg 3D, there are lot of windows open. The steps show how to reset window layout.
1. Save your file to use File > Save or File > Save as …
2. Open a new file, File > New > General
3. Open your file, File > Open …
4. The Blender File View Window will be pop up. Then select your file.
5. Click the arrow on the right edge of Blender File View Window.
6. Uncheck the box Load UI
7. Click Open
8. Workspace is then reset, as below showed.
Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial, Tips and Tricks are available here.
Have fun with CGI, to make it simple.
#cgian #aritstB #b3d #blender
Continues Reading :
How to Paint a Easter Egg in Blender
How to change render settings and resolution in Blender
Way to set Blender Autosave and recover Blender File
Welcome to share with your friend.
by [email protected]