If Blender layout messed up, and we want to go back to the default workspace, we can reset workspace layout and reset windows to be default UI. Below steps show how to reset workspace in Blender.
Blender Reset Workspace
For example, I have a workspace like as the screenshot above, the Easter Egg 3D, there are lot of windows open. The steps show how to reset workspace.
1. Save your file to use File > Save or File > Save as …
2. Open a new file, File > New > General
3. Open your file, File > Open …
4. The Blender File View Window will be pop up. Then select your file.
5. Click the arrow on the right edge of Blender File View Window.
6. Uncheck the box Load UI
7. Click Open
8. Workspace is then reset, as below showed.
Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial, Tips and Tricks are available here.
Have fun with CGI, to make it simple.
#cgian #aritstB #b3d #blender
Welcome to share with your friend.