Here is gather some free tutorial on YouTube Channel, that show how to make realistic water in Maya. There are free plug-in, Bifrost, embedded in Maya. Bifrost is powerful tool for water simulation by using particles system. Most of the physic simulation can also apply together. Below is some example to show how to make realistic water simulation using Bifrost and rendered with Arnold in Maya. Hope this helps.
How to make realistic water in Maya
1. How to make water splash with Bifrost
2. How to make water flow along a path
3. How to make water in Text Shape
4. Maya Water Simulation – Drop 3D object into water tank
5. Maya Water Simulation – Drop 3D object into a glass of water.
Have fun with CGI, to make it simple.
#cgian #aritstB #blender
Welcome to share with your friend.