When we make a 3D object in Blender, we may find that the face orientation is not as our expectation. As upper screenshot, there are different colors (blue and red) on the object when showing the face orientation. To fix the wrong face orientation, we can follow the steps below to show the face orientation and flip normals.
How to show face orientation and flips normals in Blender
1. Select the object that you want check its normals or face orientation,
2. Go to edit mode,
3. Check the box Face orientation as upper screenshot shown. The different color of faces mean that face orientation different : Blue color is face forwards, and Red color is facing backwards.
4. To fix the face orientation, we can change the face orientation by using flips orientation.
5. Select faces that you want to change the face orientation.
6. Select Flip normals as below screenshot.
Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial, Tips and Tricks are available here.
Tips and Tricks
Welcome to share by using below button.