Tutorial shows how to change text font type in Blender. In this tutorial video, we will go through how to add text, and how to change text font type, we can use the font type in font book in our operation system. Steps for changing font are easy to follow for Blender beginners. Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial are available here.
How to change text font type in Blender
To change the font in Blender, you can follow these steps:
1. Select the text object we want to change font,
2. Go to Object Data Properties tab,
3. Under the Font section, click on the folder icon to open the file browser,
4. Locate the font we want to use and select it,
5. Click on the Open Font button to apply the new font.
Alternative, watch below YouTube tutorial video that shows the steps visually,
Watch Blender Tutorial Video on YouTube at below,
Have fun with CG. Let’s Create!
#cgian #aritstB #b3d #blender
Feel free to share with your friend.