When we fill hole or fill hollow object, we can fill the face in Edit Mode in Blender. There are options to fill a simple face, or fill quad faces in Blender. Below steps are showings how we can fill quad face in Blender with using Grid Fill. Hope this helps.
Blender fill quad face to hole and hollow object
In this tutorial, a cylinder is used for demonstration how to delete the face, fill the quad face in Edit Mode.
1. We have a Cylinder in the scene, and select it and go to Edit Mode.
2. Switch to Face Select, then select to top face and delete it.
3. So, The object has a hole or we says that is hollow object. Then we can switch to Edge Select, and select the Edge Loop on the top.
4. Go to Face, we can choose Fill or Grid Fill. If we want to fill quad face, we can choose Grid Fill.
5. Quad Face is added, there is an option to change Grid Fill on the bottom left corner.
Hope this helps. More Blender Tutorial, Tips and Trick are available here.
#b3d #blender #cgian
Tips and Tricks
Feel free to share by using below button